Glucosmart is a dietary supplement launched in the market in 2014. It is composed of d-chiro-inositol and chromium. It is procured by consumers from different dealers but Vitamins and Supplements Canada – National Nutrition is one of the few online portals that give a huge discount on the product.
Glucosmart aims to treat PCOS, acne, male facial hair growth, elevated male hormones, obesity and normalize blood sugar levels. It is known to kill food cravings too.
Chemistry of Glucosmart
The main component of Glucosmart is derived from carob pods which helps the body metabolize glucose more efficiently, bringing about healthy insulin processing. The level of serotonin is normalized in the process helping keep the mood of an individual happy.
Advantages of consuming Glucosmart
- The pills come in a bottle with a detailed description of all its ingredients. So there is no hidden ingredient that can cause unforeseen side effects.
- It is very easy to consume.
- It is multi-faceted and can be used for more than weight loss purposes.
- It is devoid of artificial sweeteners, colors, and gluten.
Disadvantages of consuming Glucosmart
- There is no clinical evidence supporting the mode of action of the active ingredient of the product.
- Price is relatively high.
While the product is available in the market from different retailers at the rate of $65 for a bottle of 30 capsules, National Nutrition offers a special discounted price of $49.49. Moreover, their website also gives a detailed report and articles by Naturopathic doctors outlining the pros and cons of the product, for whom it is suitable for and its daily dosage.
Vitamins and glucosmart – National Nutrition also offers a variety of similar products at discounted rates like Glucosmart. These include CLA Plus and SLIM-T priced at $45.99 and $8.99 respectively against their original price of $60.99 and $11.99 respectively.